Beta Testing is done! Production Mode ahead!Posted: 2011-11-07
We are proud to announce that our logo will drop the sign starting November 14th! On that day we are entering production mode after the hugely successful testing of the beta site. We could not have done so well without the help of the many recruiters, teaching institutions and ESL teachers, many of whom are now Korea-bound! Congratulations everyone…and Thank You! Of course, change is inevitable and though we will soon be charging for services that were free during the beta testing stage, we would like to reward your outstanding loyalty. All current subscriptions will remain the same until they expire. Upon expiration, we will extend a 75% discount to renew your subscription. Additionally, we would like to invite those potential employers who have not yet joined us, to do so at that same 75% discount. You just can't beat the price for what you get:
- High visibility in the U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia due to the enormous amount of advertising we do. Why pay to advertise anywhere else?
- A never-ending resource for qualified applicants! ESL Teachers and University graduates are able to post their resumes for free; new resumes are being posted daily.
- Our Facebook integration has made it easier than ever for teachers to post their resumes! Our Facebook presence enables teachers to link to our site and “auto-fill” portions of their resume from their Facebook profile. Facebook has over 500 million users!
- Just $10.00 a month gets you unlimited access to our resume database for one month!
- 100% Money Back Guarantee! You get results or you don't pay! Plain and simple!
So what are you waiting for? Check us out!